95 replies to this topic

#1 Sidera

Sidera

I'm different!

• SilentFuture
  • 44 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

We want to share our game’s early development builds with you and invite to participate in the development process.

Please actively share feedback and contribute to shaping the gameplay.
You are being a part of the pre-release stage, so you are being the soul of game.
The Devs regular read the forums and get in the alpha often as possible.

Closed Alpha

We have a closed alpha running 24x7 right now, excepted the maintained sessions. You are now able to register to become eligible for selection as closed alpha/beta tester at 
http://www.play-eart...ccount/register   <- Join the Apocalypse here!

NOTE: Registration does not guarantee entry into the Earthrise closed alpha/beta.

The best way to get in early for the closed alpha is to be an active member within our forums and facebook. We will hand-pick gamer who have a positive participation.
The closed alpha will continue to run and we will continue to add members to this select group as time goes on. Once again, the best way to get selected is to be active within our community!

Alpha Key Guidelines

Listed below are our guidelines that pertain to all of the alpha codes:

• You must be 18 to participate.
  • It is not permitted to sell a key to any person or to disclose the key you got for the personal use.
  • Use subject to SilentFuture’s Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and the Pre-release Agreement including the Non-Disclosure Agreement.

To Enter an Alpha Key-Code :

• Go to Redeem Key
  • Enter in your Key-code
  • Go to Game Account
  • Set Game Password
  • Download Client

All Content related to the alpha should be posted in the alpha forums. This forum is for those who want to be picked.

#2 theKelanos

theKelanos

Armed and Dangerous

• Test Candidate
  • 173 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

Hi Sidera, are we included now in the alpha AND beta and all testing until launch? This post makes it seem otherwise.

#3 Sidera

Sidera

I'm different!

• SilentFuture
  • 44 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

If you are choosen and got a key, the key will give you access to the whole pre-release stage. That means access to alpha and beta.

If not other stated beside the key it is always a permanent key.

Where seems it otherwise? Maybe I need to edit it...

#4 theKelanos

theKelanos

Armed and Dangerous

• Test Candidate
  • 173 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

Well, you're telling us HOW to get into Beta INSIDE the beta forum. I found it a little confusing thats all.

#5 Sidera

Sidera

I'm different!

• SilentFuture
  • 44 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

Ok there is a misunderstanding, this here isn't the closed Alpha / Beta Forum. I renamed the Forum and hope it is clearer now. 

As I wrote above: "All Content related to the alpha should be posted in the alpha forums. This forum is for those who want to be picked."

To get access to the closed alpha / beta forums you have to link your forum account to your alpha account.

Please go to "www.play-earthrise.com/login" and log in your account. Then:

• click on "Link Forum Account"
  • enter your forum name and password to link your forum account and to get access to the beta forum

As Keos wrote it here.

#6 theKelanos

theKelanos

Armed and Dangerous

• Test Candidate
  • 173 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

Hahaha my bad, wondered why my threads were deleted. Sorry Sidera! Yes you've made it a bit more clear now, that was very confusing.

#7 Sidera

Sidera

I'm different!

• SilentFuture
  • 44 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Oh I moved the first one to the right forums, but you was too fast with "re-posting it" for me ;)

Good that we cleared it up. Also others got lost here. So I did my best with renaming and a sticked thread to prevent this in the future.

For all the others who wants to get into the pre-release stage, don't hestitate to write us here why we should pick you.

#8 Coolit

Coolit

Sightseer

• Test Candidate
  • 28 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

Would anyone from your team like to come on my podcast?  www.thesandbox.mmosmacktalk.com.  I have been a fan of the game since the first beta and would like to get the word out.

#9 Halkidon

Halkidon

• Test Candidate
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

I was in a clan RED. Played before leaving the clan of the game. I would like to evaluate all the changes you have made and to help improve the game.

Edited by Keos, 30 December 2012 - 04:36 PM.
Post in English only (http://forum.play-earthrise.com/topic/2666-forum-guidelines-rules/)

#10 Rafn

Rafn

Sightseer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

I was in the first beta and started on day 1 in the clan the 47th.  ER is a game that has a ton of character for me, and is one of the few games that I really wanted to see succeed (the other being TR, sensing a trend?).

I would love to get back in game to help out like I did in the first beta (when most of us were saying that it wasn't ready for launch, and beta felt more like an alpha).

Also:  I make a mean apple crisp.

#11 Lollu

Lollu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEarthborn

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

Could be nice if you could use registration from main site in forums too. This way you wouldn't need to double reg. Took some tries and little time to figure out that i have to register on both separately. 

But on to point! So, my only option to be active user and part of community is to idle here in forums, and what? Discuss about a game that i can only see on screenshots eh? Well, f**k my donkey, looks good! Glad to have computer that is able to run all of the most demanding games on market with max settings. (I have not to this day, and will not make facebook account just so that i could press some "Like" buttons for couple times to lick someones virtual balls and make him happy.)

Alas, i shall advertise myself a bit: I believe that being played worlds first RL economy MMORPG since beta (Not sure if it is allowed to mention names in here, so i just call it PE. Or EU, as it nowadays is.), has made me master on spotting a bug and *cough* not-to-exploit-but-to-report-it.

Also as I played most of the MMORPGs that are worth of mentioning, i developed spider like sense on spotting stuff that work and should be kept on game and on the other way around. 

Feedback guaranteed. Not so sure will it be admirable, but honest. Thats for sure. 

And lastly, jobless wanker that i am, i have but a time to waste. So if you are interested in exploiting a modern day slavery, this lemming rises hes hand a submits to your will! Have a good one. Can send you a DxDiag if requested.

#12 luma

luma

Gun Fumbler

• Test Candidate
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

I'm a ER veteran. I was in 1st beta and played it until it freezes. Probably the best MMO idea ever. Maybe it needed some commercial content so we could have more ppl there, but besides that (and other things) it was phenomenal.

Why I don't have an Alpha/Beta key? I want to test it, taste it, smell it, remember it and try to help to turn it in a great MMO. I still wondering why I don't have a key?

My feedback is important because I know MMO's. I'm an avid mmo player and you need me.

If you don't give me a key I'm going to make my won MMO. And I mean it!

i7 930 @ 2.8GHz

12 Gb RAM

ATI Radeon HD 5800

Windows 7 - 64 bits

#13 Red3Tango

Red3Tango

• Test Candidate
  • 7 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

ROFL, that was probably the most epic troll for a key ive EVER seen!

#14 luma

luma

Gun Fumbler

• Test Candidate
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

Isnt this a troll topic? Dont be jealous. :rolleyes:

i7 930 @ 2.8GHz

12 Gb RAM

ATI Radeon HD 5800

Windows 7 - 64 bits

#15 Sidera

Sidera

I'm different!

• SilentFuture
  • 44 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

Get back to topic. 

You are all welcome.

#16 Whorlok

Whorlok

Runner

• Test Candidate
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

...:(

i am also a veteran and i am not "trolling"

and i come from Bavaria..the land of beer ...:(

• 0range likes this

#17 Payton

Payton

Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

I would appreciate a key. I tried the signup but can't get a captcha to load. Anyone else having this roadblock?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 Cavadus

Cavadus

Bulletstorm

• Test Candidate
  • 739 posts
  • LocationSVS South Legion HQ

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

I would appreciate a key. I tried the signup but can't get a captcha to load. Anyone else having this roadblock?

Gotta disable your adblocker.

sig_light.png

#19 Omali

Omali

• Test Candidate
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:23 AM

I can't read captchas, but that's because I am living cyborg. 

Hopefully Silent Future can do with Earthrise what Masthead was unable to.

#20 Eryxx

Eryxx

Sightseer

• Test Candidate
  • 10 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

I was an original Earthrise beta-tester, as well as a purchaser and subscriber from Day 1. I even still have my game registration confirmation email, as follows:

(game key partially obscured intentionally)

earthriseregistration.jpg

Will this in any way assist in entering the alpha and/or beta for testing?

Thank you.

- Eryxx

Alright, troops, listen up! The enemy is in front of us, behind us, they're all around us... they'll never get away from us this time!!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alpha, beta, access

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users