43 replies to this topic

#1 RagnarokEdR

RagnarokEdR

Gunslinger

• Test Candidate
  • 237 posts
  • LocationMontréal, QC

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

Since apparently it's good to go. Feel free to post yours. fixing bugs doesnt quite cut it in my opinion as a suggestion. I'm personally assuming everything that everything is as it was before the release, obviously that may not be the case.

Vehicules:

Earthrise already saw the apparition of player controlled vehicules. Here's the idea add 2 or 3 new classes of vehicules

M8 AGS hoover MK III "kitten": Armored two-man vehicule equiped with hoover capacities. This vehicule is relatively quick and is armed of a gun. (2 man: driver and gunner)

AMX-73 "Lion king": Armored two-man vehicule equiped with old school tracks. This vehicule is slow but is equiped with a railgun (4 man: driver and gunner + 2 transport)

Terrex-87 "Harnois" This armored personnel carrier vehicule was highly modified from it's previous succesor. The gun was removed to be replaced with a plasma shield generator making this vehicule the hardest to destroy. (10 man: 1 driver + 9 transport)

Positioning:

crouching: This was already discussed but I dont know if you have any intention of implementing it.

prone: I'm adding it but I'm not sure that should be in the game, it's not like there's recoil anyway.

Crafting:

make crafting more "simple". I despised making sub components to make sub components for the components of the thing I wanted to craft. It just made crafting super tedious and annoying.

Make consumables craftable.

Combat:

long range weapon needs some kind of zoom or scope of some sort because at 60 meters shooting a heavy railgun on someone that tried to dodge was simply not fun.
Medic/gank capacities for fallen opponents/allies. Allow us to choose wether we want to help, finish of or ignore someone all together.

Add pistols to the game.

Questing:

More quests, deep involving quests perhaps world affecting quests.

Gathering:

Gathering should be in the wilderness and not in base mines like it was before.

Bases/Territorial Warfare:

They need to be placed around the world and not be in a remote portion of the map by themselves.

Bases ressources (used to make bases) should be obtainable by other means then repeatable quests in a single area of the game.

Every bases even npc cities should be available for capture by clans.

dont make any startup bases, allow us to choose where we want them. Once one has been placed, it is impossible to place another one too close, you have to "siege" it.

player housing:

The high rising structures in the world should be available for player housing. Taxes should be paid to the owners of the structure and they should be in a small instanced map inside (as to not reduce performances on the main server)

Players should be able to decorate their player house (possibly with items from the cash shop) and invite their friends to live with them (if the size of the player house allows it)

You should have multiple categories of player houses some with shack status and up to penthouse status.

• 0range, atobrieri and Ringmaster like this

#2 Ironfield

Ironfield

Gun Fumbler

• Moderators
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:33 AM

I personally feel that Ideas, suggestions and feedback from the community is always welcome Ragnarok. With The revival of Earthrise on the horizon, its best to make this game as successful as possible. So please feel free to add your thoughts and ideas which you feel the first iteration of Earthrise didn’t do or aspects that could have been improved upon.

So post them up and I’ll do my best to pass this post onto Daniel.

-Ironfield
  • Ringmaster likes this
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Important Public announcement: Before posting a new topic kindly conduct a search before hand to ensure its not already being discussed else where.

#3 Cavadus

Cavadus

Bulletstorm

• Test Candidate
  • 739 posts
  • LocationSVS South Legion HQ

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:13 AM

OPTIMIZE THE DAMN GFX ENGINE

Don't even think about anything else until that hog of a client actually runs well.

This was MHS' biggest mistake and the chief reason why the game was universally panned by critics: it just didn't run and if it did it was awful.

This was the reason 95% of my guild members quit ER within two weeks of purchase.
  • Cavadus, Payton, Nuxfelles and 1 other like this

sig_light.png

#4 RagnarokEdR

RagnarokEdR

Gunslinger

• Test Candidate
  • 237 posts
  • LocationMontréal, QC

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

I personally feel that Ideas, suggestions and feedback from the community is always welcome Ragnarok. With The revival of Earthrise on the horizon, its best to make this game as successful as possible. So please feel free to add your thoughts and ideas which you feel the first iteration of Earthrise didn’t do or aspects that could have been improved upon.

So post them up and I’ll do my best to pass this post onto Daniel.

-Ironfield

alright

#5 0range

0range

Grizzled Veteran

• Test Candidate
  • 398 posts
  • LocationPizza Hut at the Weightwatcher HQ

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

let us resurrect allies

"free" the ability's so player can decide at which quickbarslot what abilitie should be

harder punishment for friendly player/npc kills

2 (or 3 if u wanna create another faction, which would be awesome) capital cites are enough, add more neutral cities with quest givers all over the world. that way conti/NOIR aren't soo separated.

mix the mob types better. like it was in the past the NOIR side had less till no robo-mobs.

craftable consumables

focus the pvp on group combat, ignore the solo ganker type :P (more support, better heals/buffs ect, allow not more then 2 different weapons equipped at one time)

give us PISTOLS and BARS!

remove ALL STUNS, raise the incombat runspeed!

no rifle except a shootgun should do AOE dmg tbh and ofc melee shouldnt be AOE either!

#6 Kiborgos

Kiborgos

Sightseer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

I need more quests. Deep involving quests.
  • Ringmaster likes this

#7 Throwback

Throwback

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:41 PM

Is it too early yet to ask for yellow spandex mankinis?

#8 Beholder

Beholder

Sightseer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

More colors, ban the blue only system.
other useful Topics

#9 RagnarokEdR

RagnarokEdR

Gunslinger

• Test Candidate
  • 237 posts
  • LocationMontréal, QC

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

More colors, ban the blue only system.

are you talking about GUI "skins"?

#10 Alucard

Alucard

Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

OPTIMIZE THE DAMN GFX ENGINE

Don't even think about anything else until that hog of a client actually runs well.

This was MHS' biggest mistake and the chief reason why the game was universally panned by critics: it just didn't run and if it did it was awful.

This was the reason 95% of my guild members quit ER within two weeks of purchase.

Posted Image

#11 0range

0range

Grizzled Veteran

• Test Candidate
  • 398 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

ingame support! tickets are fine but sometimes there are urgent issues (game breaking exploits f.e.) wich require "live" support. on another note it is/was pretty decent to have a chat with the GMs and sometimes a Dev. well thats maybe impossible with an damn huge pop but GMs should be visible ingame from time to time just to let everyone know "big brother is watching you!"
  • Ringmaster likes this

#12 Keos

Keos

Uh it's Keos

• SilentFuture
  • 646 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:27 AM

@Cavadus
We are working on it.

@0range
As i said before we will improve the communication and this includes also the Ingame part. You will be able to better report "things" ingame, that will directly forwarded to the right station.

As the Game has RPG in its definition (MMORPG) the GM's are part of the world and also will act like this. If a GM later is visible you will defenetly notice them, and as a suggestion, you shouldn't try to shot them. :D

#13 Beholder

Beholder

Sightseer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

are you talking about GUI "skins"?

I talk about the color of the..
.. items in inventory
.. partitems for crafting
.. map
.. icons for skills
.. font in chat (ok ok, short before i stop playing they change the chatcolor to red, the new blue ^^ )
-/-

And what i forgot, please make autostacking possible.
other useful Topics

#14 Keos

Keos

Uh it's Keos

• SilentFuture
  • 646 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

@Beholder
I just checked with the Dev Team and the first Stage of the GUI improvements are done. This will have a huge impact on the points you mentioned.

#15 0range

0range

Grizzled Veteran

• Test Candidate
  • 398 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

@Beholder
I just checked with the Dev Team and the first Stage of the GUI improvements are done. This will have a huge impact on the points you mentioned.

pics or it didnt happen! :)

#16 Seires

Seires

Veteran

• Test Candidate
  • 261 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:51 PM

One of the biggest things i've noticed in ER, especially with 1v1s is self healing...it was just too OP. Group healing was rough too, not OP, but too hard/annoying to try to do properly. This is being looked at I hope?

Posted Image

#17 Michael-Jackson

Michael-Jackson

Ammo Carrier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:58 AM

It would be nice if we could have something that identified all the original ER players that stood by the game till the very end w/ a identifying model/mark. something... i know in the face of the horrible graphics optimizations that need doing this is minor but i sure as hell invested a LOT of time into my character and it would be nice to have something for it since my character is doomed.

#18 Keos

Keos

Uh it's Keos

• SilentFuture
  • 646 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:07 AM

@Seires
This will be part of the general balancing that will be done. Any part will be reviewed and checked.

@Michael-Jackson
We had thought about this point too, but how it will look and if it will be possible it’s not clear at this stage.

#19 Seires

Seires

Veteran

• Test Candidate
  • 261 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

The identifying mark could just be a title...something else that can be added in and was missing :P

Posted Image

#20 Nef Nasi

Nef Nasi

Sightseer

• Test Candidate
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

I suggest making it so there are more reasons to not run up and randomly kill and gank somebody. Maybe scale it on the difference between battle ratings, and depending on who shot first.
Not sure if that would be at all possible, especially since a lot of the game is randomly starting battles with people.. but it would be nice to somehow punish the people that are just straight up douche nozzles.

Keep the music the same. It's awesome.

Add pistols, and maybe change the sound of the guns a bit to sound slightly tougher.

~Nef  

My Music

i7 920 (stock)

ATI 5870

6gb Ram

Win7 64bit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users