179 replies to this topic

#61 Gray

Gray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:27 AM

ER won't be generic, ER will be ER-like. :D I know that isn't maybe what you wanted to hear, but its hard to tell without telling to much at this point.

That was exactly what I wanted to hear. I haven't a slightest intention to play another WoW-like crap. WoW, WHO, SWTOR... I have enough of it.
I'm sorry for my English. It's far from perfection, but I'm working on it.

#62 MacHead

MacHead

Grizzled Veteran

• Test Candidate
  • 379 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:48 AM

Old ER was sometimes like FOnline( seems you know what I'am talking about ). Btw Dev's going to have russian client localisation. And sure we will have russian subforum.

#63 Gray

Gray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:24 AM

Old ER was sometimes like FOnline( seems you know what I'am talking about )

Yup, I've made some 3D models for them (CA, MA, APA, etc...)
I'm sorry for my English. It's far from perfection, but I'm working on it.

#64 0range

0range

One Hit, One Kill

• Test Candidate
  • 401 posts
  • LocationPizza Hut at the Weightwatcher HQ

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

since KK been mentioned, you guys do know about [removed] i guess which points me to the question. will the territory warfare system be changed, i mean the "how to capture" bases style. the maintenance timer thing never worked properly.

[removed] has a really decent capture the base system in my opinion. well one still can ninja bases but nothing beside a bonus, for example: a higher chance of a better crafting result and a teleporter is lost if someone does ninja your base...

oh and START THE BETA! i cant wait any longer. all these tab targeting games are so freaking boring.

#65 0range

0range

One Hit, One Kill

• Test Candidate
  • 401 posts
  • LocationPizza Hut at the Weightwatcher HQ

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

Old ER was sometimes like FOnline( seems you know what I'am talking about ). Btw Dev's going to have russian client localisation. And sure we will have russian subforum.

and hopefully a russian sever. no offense but meh ive never meet a clean playing russian B)

#66 Oaahbm

Oaahbm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:04 AM

Speaking of which, is there any chance game servers will be located in Europe?

#67 RagnarokEdR

RagnarokEdR

Gunslinger

• Test Candidate
  • 237 posts
  • LocationMontrĂ©al, QC

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

Speaking of which, is there any chance game servers will be located in Europe?

east-coast north-american server is the best choice for a single server or maybe Iceland.

#68 Keos

Keos

Uh it's Keos

• SilentFuture
  • 702 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:53 AM

I can't verify how many servers we will have for the first stage, but if there will be enought players, each region will get its own that you would not run into lag problems based on the server location.
  • 0range likes this

#69 Xen

Xen

Armed and Dangerous

• Test Candidate
  • 169 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:12 AM

I can't verify how many servers we will have for the first stage, but if there will be enought players, each region will get its own that you would not run into lag problems based on the server location.

if possible i personally would really hope for the 1 server idea to remain intact...i for one think having all on one just adds so much to the political scope of a game, especially in sandbox/conquer games (yes i like the idea of having different timezones having to play together to secure their assets :P) and this way stuff is really happening 24/7 :)

[removed] just ruined me for the having more servers idea and [removed] proved that splitting ppl up in niche games really does more harm than it benefits the game if you ask me.
Aver Sion
BdW

#70 kelothos

kelothos

• Test Candidate
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

I agree with the 1 server. with a PvP centric game (if it is to stay that way) it is good to have people on at all times. makes for more intersting battles and sieges.

#71 lahuzer

lahuzer

Grizzled Veteran

• Test Candidate
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

Omg... Yes please. Only 1 server or I run in that >>>>> direction.
Posted Image

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant...

#72 Sadist

Sadist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:54 PM

Wow, so development continues?

I wonder why Huxley never had a countdown.

*starts holding breath*

#73 Lacrima Mosa Est

Lacrima Mosa Est

Grizzled Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

One unique clusters of server for only one world...with all users interacting in it... imo, that's the base of a sandbox... having all customer able to interact with each others in one unique world.
  • intellisquid likes this
Lacrima Mosa Est
Forum moderator - Manager of http://earthrise.jeuxonline.info (French Fansite) & /r/earthrise (reddit)

@lacrimamosaest on twitter, follow me MMO life.

#74 RagnarokEdR

RagnarokEdR

Gunslinger

• Test Candidate
  • 237 posts
  • LocationMontrĂ©al, QC

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

One unique clusters of server for only one world...with all users interacting in it... imo, that's the base of a sandbox... having all customer able to interact with each others in one unique world.

While I absolutely agree it depends on how succesful it is.

Also: You should "sell" the game for 1$ this way you can ban CCs when people are hacking too hard. (if that ever becomes a problem)

#75 Keos

Keos

Uh it's Keos

• SilentFuture
  • 702 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:38 AM

I just wanted to note, also if we don't have time to answer to any single post we read all of them and taking them into count.

#76 Alucard

Alucard

Runner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:11 PM

This was not what I was expecting. Very interesting.
Posted Image

#77 Womack

Womack

Armed and Dangerous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:53 AM

All I can say is WOW!!! Thought this game was dead for sure. I am very interested to see what y'all do with it. I really loved the game as it was, minus the bugs, but I will give it a chance for sure to see how it goes. Good luck on the revamp and look forward to starting anew and seeing old and new faces.
Posted Image

#78 Michael-Jackson

Michael-Jackson

Ammo Carrier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

anyone know where i can download the ER music?

#79 Nef Nasi

Nef Nasi

Sightseer

• Test Candidate
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:52 AM

I also really really wanna know about the music. Also if the music will stay the same?

~Nef  

My Music

i7 920 (stock)

ATI 5870

6gb Ram

Win7 64bit

#80 majco

majco

Runner

• Test Candidate
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

Hmm...I rly here lost...this is forum for ER?What is now ER?Where is ER for my per 49euro? :DD nice work MsH!good business :DD cg m8s...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users