179 replies to this topic

#41 xcalpro

xcalpro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:53 AM

I didn't get a chance to play ER when it was around and was looking forward to the F2P. Now that it is being reworked and from what I hear from previous players I look forward to start playing ER as a new player.
  • atobrieri likes this

#42 Luke

Luke

Armed and Dangerous

• Test Candidate
  • 155 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

And give us handguns that me and nermal been waiting for since launch :D

#43 Keos

Keos

Uh it's Keos

• SilentFuture
  • 701 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:20 PM

You have a 50:50 chance to get handguns. We talked about but are unsure when we could integrate these.

#44 Zorky

Zorky

Runner

• Test Candidate
  • 48 posts
  • LocationIceland

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

Will those who purchased the game get anything for there money or is that gone with masthead studios ?
Posted Image

#45 antonly

antonly

Runner

• Test Candidate
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

Maybe make some kind of compensation for erased avatars. Let it be double or triple rates. I lost few month of my life to get skillcap and not sure if I will play from the beginning like all newcomers.
Are you REDy?

#46 streaml1ne

streaml1ne

• Test Candidate
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:35 PM

I started playing ER nearer to the end and unfortunately server population was so low at that point that I didn't get to experience much. Looking forward to getting another shot at the game.

Sidenote: I've had more than a few complaints from friends that the text on the main site is hard to read given the grey text and active background. I had to select it all to make it readable here.

#47 Keos

Keos

Uh it's Keos

• SilentFuture
  • 701 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

Sidenote: I've had more than a few complaints from friends that the text on the main site is hard to read given the grey text and active background. I had to select it all to make it readable here.

Thats curious, as the Text normally should be white. But thank you and the others for reporting this problem, we are now on it and checking what could cause this.

#48 Keos

Keos

Uh it's Keos

• SilentFuture
  • 701 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

Will those who purchased the game get anything for there money or is that gone with masthead studios ?

Maybe make some kind of compensation for erased avatars. Let it be double or triple rates. I lost few month of my life to get skillcap and not sure if I will play from the beginning like all newcomers.

I think there will be something for old players, but what exactly i actually don't know.

If you don't have activated and played the game or bought the game after shutdown there is actually no usage for the keys and nothing planned so far.

#49 Zorky

Zorky

Runner

• Test Candidate
  • 48 posts
  • LocationIceland

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

What other games have SilentFuture made or worked on and is there any relations to Reakktor Media aka [removed] ?
Posted Image

#50 Keos

Keos

Uh it's Keos

• SilentFuture
  • 701 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

About the real cool project we have worked on i can't tell much due to restrictions. But if you search you will find some infos about the smaller official ones. We will later update our webpage again and turn all these informations back on we actually turned off due to Earthrise.

SilentFuture has no relation to Reakktor

#51 Zorky

Zorky

Runner

• Test Candidate
  • 48 posts
  • LocationIceland

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

Quest markers Yes or No ? I just have to know.
Posted Image

#52 Keos

Keos

Uh it's Keos

• SilentFuture
  • 701 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

Just to be sure, you talking about the map/mini-map quest markers right? If yes, this depends on the quest type and what you need to do.

#53 Zorky

Zorky

Runner

• Test Candidate
  • 48 posts
  • LocationIceland

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Just to be sure, you talking about the map/mini-map quest markers right? If yes, this depends on the quest type and what you need to do.

Yes that's is what I was asking I remember spending alot of time in Earthrise having no clue where to go or what to do even :þ
Posted Image

#54 kelothos

kelothos

• Test Candidate
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:24 PM

one question I have is nobody does stuff for free so the cash shop has to have some benefit other than cosmetic. what are your plans for that? Will it be skill accleration increases? or is that something that cannot be shared yet?

Thanks

#55 lahuzer

lahuzer

Grizzled Veteran

• Test Candidate
  • 327 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

I just hope you won´t take away the sand from the box in ER. Would hate if you turned it to a more themeparkish garbage.

On a sidenote. You should change the "Welcome to the Apocalypse" for ER since [removed] used that tagline 4ever for their game.
Posted Image

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant...

#56 Praetorian

Praetorian

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:48 AM

whatever u change, DONT touch the female toon`s ass!

Yeah im the only one allowed to touch that :lol:
Posted Image

#57 Gray

Gray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:24 AM

The main question: will ER be a generic (WoW-like) or a sandbox (UO-like) MMO?
I'm sorry for my English. It's far from perfection, but I'm working on it.

#58 RagnarokEdR

RagnarokEdR

Gunslinger

• Test Candidate
  • 237 posts
  • LocationMontréal, QC

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:50 AM

generic mmos are overflowing and trying to get subs with them is a pain in the ass. SWTOR, even with free trials and tons of promotion has lost 25% of their total sub in less then 3 month. As a matter of fact they probably loss 50% or more if you dont count the trials and aditionnal free time they're giving out. Luckily, I'm sure it's still riding on the [removed] wave otherwise it wouldnt even have half the subs they have.

sandbox mmos tend to get people really hooked up. That's why even if I hate [removed] (in it's current state), I still have a running sub, In fact, I had two until last month.

#59 Keos

Keos

Uh it's Keos

• SilentFuture
  • 701 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

ER won't be generic, ER will be ER-like. :D I know that isn't maybe what you wanted to hear, but its hard to tell without telling to much at this point.

#60 phunqe

phunqe

Gunslinger

• Test Candidate
  • 223 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:50 PM

ER won't be generic, ER will be ER-like. :D I know that isn't maybe what you wanted to hear, but its hard to tell without telling to much at this point.

When do you think you can tell us "too much"? ;)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users